• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rare Gm part. Anyone read Japanese?

2INSANE

This rare 6.2 diesel 700r4 tv cable is on auction. I do not read Japanese, and was wondering if someone could buy it for me and add a mark up price for your time?

Jeepadict

Google Translate is built into both PC and mobile Chrome so as to make a website usable. With this tool you should be able to register and contact the seller. Google translate can also be installed as an app...give it a word/phrase and it will give a technical translation, just avoid all slang and type as polite as possible.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

2INSANE

T
Google Translate is built into both PC and mobile Chrome so as to make a website usable. With this tool you should be able to register and contact the seller. Google translate can also be installed as an app...give it a word/phrase and it will give a technical translation, just avoid all slang and type as polite as possible.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot! Not that tech savvy on apps!