• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rare M715 towbar feet on eBay

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a "Buy it Now" auction, so I doubt this is banned here. Austin Weber has a rare set of M715 towbar feet there. Looks good condition, thought I'd point it out because they are hard as hen's teeth to find and I had a couple ask me about them in the past year.

Large tow Bar Feet 1"R 3/4" pin Holes Military - eBay (item 200510255049 end time Oct-18-10 13:19:19 PDT)

I have a set myself, even though I no longer have the M725, mainly because I want a wrecker sometime in the future, and I want the full set of feet to use with everything.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sold

So Mike, what if I was watching those and waiting for Austin Weber to respond to my Message, before using the buy it now? Now, 3 hours after your thread, they are sold. I'd have to assume because of your post...

That's what people get upset with ebay postings on SS.

Rare? I have seen 2 sets this summer...

Just saying...

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for posting the picture. At the GA MVPA show I have two pair of those laying out. I knew they were for the towbar but had no idea what they were to mate up to. Now I know.

Just about everyone else I asked didn't have a clue either. I guess now they are maybe worth something. I brought both pair I had back home with me.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
looks like there worth $100/pr!

86m1028

Thanks for posting the picture. At the GA MVPA show I have two pair of those laying out. I knew they were for the towbar but had no idea what they were to mate up to. Now I know.

Just about everyone else I asked didn't have a clue either. I guess now they are maybe worth something. I brought both pair I had back home with me.

Pm me if you want to sell a pair.

Barrman

I used to think they were rare until I bought my set. Now I see them a lot of places for a lot less money. Good to have though.