• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rausch Creek MV Rally 08!!-Oct.10,11,12

No.2Diesel

Hello to everyone, :eek:

Its time to start marking your calendar!! :shock: ...for this years Steel Soldiers Military Vehicle Rally at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Joliett, PA taking place Columbus Day weekend in October.

*Convoying to and from event
*1,700 acres of FUN! Plenty of room to roam!
*Trails for everyone
*Free Camping (Alcohol allowed)

So.....If your new here or missed last years event, or never offroaded before, join us in October for another great weekend made possible by this great web site. Thanks Chris!

Ask any of the guys who attended last year: I, Maddawg308, Opie, NewMVGuy, SRJeeper, Spicergear; They'll fill you in. And if you break down you don't have to worry too much about it!

Check out last years pics and threads in the forum!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was only one thing wrong with last years event...NOT ENOUGH MVs!!

Suggestions? Comments? Questions? Discuss it here. See you in October!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Rausch Creek MV Rally 08!! - Oct. 10,11,12

I'm in. But only if you truck down to VA for my rally in April! :)

if i ever get my truck from gl i will be there.it is only 45 to 60 minutes away from my home. sounds like a good time

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Woo-hoo! I should have some junk to drag up there and wheel. Hopefully I'm in this year!

Opie

Man, I'm jonesin'!
Maybe we'll qualify for our last campsite, rether than going to the "Moon."

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

That moon base area would've sucked for camping on. Gimme trees and a campsite set back outta the way, and I'm a happy camper.

I am definitely going to bring not only a big truck, but a little runaround like a jeep to RC this time. Too many small out of the way trails that the deuces can't touch, that would be great offroading in a small jeep....

No.2Diesel

Yeah this time were claiming our campsite in the name of Steel Soldiers!! fat lady sings

Welcome aboard JH and 1917. Bring as many buddies as you want.

I wonder how an M818 might do Chris? :)

i might bring my cj5 also. for being in my back yard i was never there.did they ever get the road race course paved?they were having problems with enviro people.i have alot of private trails at my house that is why i was never there.about 1000 acres of private land all open to me for living in the middle of it.i only have 46.

Angus1

I dont know if you guys are aware, but they moved camping and the main entrance to the top by the comp course.

No.2Diesel

I was aware of the entrance change but not the camping as well. Thanks Angus. Last year we settled at one of the lower sites along the pole line. It was nice and private, quite too and we could watch all the rigs hit the trail.

As long as we can find some space along the perimeter (trees,shade) we should be good.

-----------

Welcome to the site Angus. Do you frequent RC?

Angus1

I'm hoping to have my sled soon maybe i'll be able to join you guys this year.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: RE: Rausch Creek MV Rally 08!! - Oct. 10,11,12

No.2Diesel said:
I wonder how an M818 might do Chris? :)
I don't know, but I probably won't have it by then. I'll either bring the 756A2 or something smaller like a M38A2 or M37. Or, maybe I'll go crazy and bring a M925A1, hmmm.

joec

Re: Rausch Creek MV Rally 08!! - Oct. 10,11,12

No.2Diesel said:
Hello to everyone, :eek:

Its time to start marking your calendar!! :shock: ...for this years Steel Soldiers Military Vehicle Rally at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Joliett, PA taking place Columbus Day weekend in October.

*Convoying to and from event
*1,700 acres of FUN! Plenty of room to roam!
*Trails for everyone
*Free Camping (Alcohol allowed)

So.....If your new here or missed last years event, or never offroaded before, join us in October for another great weekend made possible by this great web site. Thanks Chris!

Ask any of the guys who attended last year: I, Maddawg308, Opie, NewMVGuy, SRJeeper, Spicergear; They'll fill you in. And if you break down you don't have to worry too much about it!

Check out last years pics and threads in the forum!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was only one thing wrong with last years event...NOT ENOUGH MVs!!

Suggestions? Comments? Questions? Discuss it here. See you in October!!

AHHHH....I'll be in Tenessee for a wedding...Ok no funny jokes..!!!.. rofl

FormerNewMVGuy

RE: Re: Rausch Creek MV Rally 08!! - Oct. 10,11,12

Well I really enjoyed last years get together, I also liked the little convoy we had to get there :driver: Count me in dave ,wouldnt miss it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks