• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RAUSCH CREEK!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last chance to sign up for the RC rally near Indiantown Gap, PA. About near the intersection of I-81 and I-78 in south central PA.

Who here is going? Also, since we may need to coordinate the convoy there, and what we all are bringing, this is the best place to do it.

I plan on convoying up I-81 to meet up near IG, PA early Friday morning. Anyone who wishes to join me for the ride up, let me know in a PM.

What I am bringing:

6-man tent
possibly a medium towbar
snatch block (for No.2Diesel)
possibly a chowbox for food and prep

No.2Diesel

Time to light the fire under your ass. Aufstehen!! Schnell! Lets go!! hut hut hut hut hut!! :D

Don't you people want to take advantage of the oppurtunity to flip that lever on the dash and use that front axle!!?? Meet fellow Steel Soldiers?!! Swap parts and war stories?!! I know you do, and thats why your going to get that MV out of hiding and convoy along with us to RC to have some fun!!

-------------------------------------

PLEASE SEE CONVOY INFO THREAD FOR DETAILS.

I will be sleeping in the Deuce. I WILL BRING PLENTY OF BEER FOR EVERYONE. Just don't ask for water beer. The only problem I foresee is that an Ice-run will have to be made each day.
There will be plenty of chains etc. in the 819. I will be bringing two new 9"x20"s with tubes and flaps.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM THOSE ATTENDING!! ALL THOSE ATTENDING PLEASE PM ME YOUR CELL #

spicergear

I've been to Rausch Creek with my Rockwelled M715 and I think for those who like their running boards and fuel tanks scathe free...war stories and swap will be whole lot of fun-- The powerlines are fun and navigable but the woods are too tight. My $.02 it WILL be fun though!

No.2Diesel

Sorry spicer, no Debby the Downers or Grumpy Munchkins allowed in this thread!! :D I understand your "warning" and I'm confident that those attending are aware of possible damage. I'm also pretty confident that no one attending will be attempting any red or black trails with their MV.

FormerNewMVGuy

I just installed my new bows and cargo cover :D I'll be bunkin in my deuce also! This is my first real trip out with the deuce, and my first at meeting the steel soldiers, looking forward to hanging out with the crew! Just try not to point and laugh :D

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone got any pics of the camping areas there at Rausch Creek? I will be bringing a tent, possibly the waterproof cargo cover for the deuce, but just want an idea about how open the camping areas are for shade, etc.

No.2Diesel

You might want to look at RCs website. They also have a forum. Look under the "Park Improvements" thread for pics of the park as well as trail ride diiscussions. If we manage to encamp at the parking fields perimeter than we'll have shade. Hopefully the temps will be dropping as this extended summer is getting tiresome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks