• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RC model of an M35A2

that's how I got started :) first RC trucks, and they kept getting bigger, then decided to jump right up to a 5 Ton with 53" :) (2) 1/10 summits, (2) 1/16th summits, axial wraith, Losi Night Crawler. I was playing with them on our drilling rig till we got in trouble "NO MORE FRICKING TOYS..." so I had to put them away. Don't get to play with them much in North Dakota, too fricking cold, everything breaks at extreme cold temps. :( When I bring my 5 Ton home, she'll have all my toys in it and then I'll have to explain to the wife why I bought a 5 Ton, a bobbed deuce and so many RC toys

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks