• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Re-doing the old M939 5 Ton rims

CES 3245th

I thought I would take this opportunity to share and show some before and after pictures on a project on my M923A1. Scott who is owner operator of his company (S&S Dustless Blasting) did an awesome job, and a very personable guy scott@ssdustless.com. I am NOT giving a sales pitch, nor have I ever met him before and there is no Russian Collusion going on. I was just especially impressed with his work ethic and the timeframe in which he completed the job, which was less than two hours for all six rims and gone. I myself primed and painted the rims, but I just thought it was worth sharing my experience with you about him. I have attached before and after pictures and a link to his site. Unfortunately he is located West of Boston MA, but the GREAT thing is that he comes to you which definitely was a big plus in my book. Small job yes, but a very good experience.

company Truck.jpgFront Rim  Paint Removed.jpgFront Rim.jpgprocess.jpgRear Rims.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I know each of the Dustless guys is an independent contractor, but what was the cost in the West of Boston area?

hirollin87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My local goodyear commercial will blast and powder coat wheels for $25 a piece. They have to be broken down though. Still a smoking deal. They just did a set for a lull forklift the other day.