• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reading Ohio car show 9/7/14

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
This show is coming back this year!View attachment 2014 Car show Flyer.pdf

Here is the verbage sent with the email:
Hi Chris,
I'd like to send this to you with the hope that you can bring your vehicles and your frinds to the Show on September 7th in Reading.
Remember, if you and your friends PRE-REGISTER, entry is FREE! But you have to pre-register through me to get this wonderful deal. Otherwise it is $15 on the day of the show.
Thanks Chris,

Markkeitel
(513) 336-3630

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to but think you could swing a fuel allowance from cali ? :shock: to bad its in the wrong Reading one here too.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Just so we are all on the same page, please, everyone that is planning on attending call Mark. It should be no problem for us to get in free as long as he knows in advance. I hope to have my renovated deuce there, but its fighting me all the way! Wish me luck. I just got the IP and steering box out today.

BSutter

Just so we are all on the same page, please, everyone that is planning on attending call Mark. It should be no problem for us to get in free as long as he knows in advance. I hope to have my renovated deuce there, but its fighting me all the way! Wish me luck. I just got the IP and steering box out today.
Thanks for the clarification. I will make the call in the morning.

The call has been made, position secured.

That is all.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks