• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

really found three 5t dumps

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
on tex farm road 2802 (this goes from tex fr 62 in the east to tx fr 105 at the west end) i spotted three 5t dumps, 1 is a 817, the other two are m52a2s, the 817 has a smashed up right front corner, the bed is off but there, one 51 start and runs good, the owner (yes i talked to the owner this time) said that it is about ready, the other 51 is in not to bad a shape, wont pick up fuel, but starts on ether, all three beds have high sideboards. all three have 8"pipe for bumpers, i didnt have a lot of time to look, the owner got all three from a county auction. he said that he would take $10,000 :roll: for all three, im sure that cash mite talk.

the owner is joshua, his cell is 409-988-1873

before i get the nopics thing, i dont own a dig. camera (wife says i need to get one) so you can save the engery it would take to post a nopics at me, it wont do any good

Jimmy

I would love to get one but I don't know how I can hide it from the war department (wife). Usually when I drag something home I just tell her "that has always been there, don't you remember?". But a dump truck will take some extra explaining.

dc3coyote

I could get in for a third, Now that I have permission from mmy command I can park as much as I want on base.
Just $30 bucks a month donation to our morale fund.
Also have the equipment to lift 25000 lb trucks.
Now I just need a Truck in the right range.

Re: RE: really found three 5t dumps

Jimmy said:
I would love to get one but I don't know how I can hide it from the war department (wife). Usually when I drag something home I just tell her "that has always been there, don't you remember?". But a dump truck will take some extra explaining.
we just tell them that it belongs to a friend. and then all that has to be done is shuffle them once in a while and everyone is happy! after you get enough trucks, it's hard for anyone to really keep track anyways! :wink:

citizensoldier

DaveP said:
Jimmy said:
we just tell them that it belongs to a friend. and then all that has to be done is shuffle them once in a while and everyone is happy! after you get enough trucks, it's hard for anyone to really keep track anyways! :wink:
I just tell her I picked it up for Dave P and am storing it for him.. Gets me a few weeks of rest.. But when she asks.. "Whens Dave coming to get his truck?" :shock: I know I am screwed.. Well you see honey bun.. He decided he didnt need it so I baught it off him.. But look at all I can do with it ! It will save my back and knees... :shock: :shock: :D

vtdeucedriver

Jimmy said:
Jimmy...............Hide it at work like the M54 you got there! Me, mine will be in templetons yard :)

Jimmy

RE: Re: RE: really found three 5t dumps

I have already used "the friends" thing on the Saracen and the new box and pan brake as well as others, I think she hates my friend Donnie now. Work is getting tired of me storing stuff there also, I have got the M54, R6602 and trans, a M35 hard top, seat, and three HMMWV tires sitting around. I guess I could store it at the Templetons like you Jeff, I am sure he won't mind.

a1171

I live in this area I have seen these trucks when they were at the auction. These trucks are very rough. There is a lot of cab rot. and trucks were sitting for a while. a lot of these trucks had bad or no radiators.

Kwai

I've got trucks in 5 different states and a couple locations in Texas (waiting on EUC's). I not sure I know what I got let alone my wifey.

FreightTrain

Banned

you could always do like I did with my new deuce.Go on a trip with a buddy to pick up his trucks and for payment you got one of the trucks since it cost more than he thought for the trip and didn't have the money to pay you in cash......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks