• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear antennae towers

schersch78

I finally got my EUC and picked up my 87 M998. It's a soft top 4 door and was apparently a communications or command vehicle. I'm converting it to a hard top slant back and won't need a lot of stuff coming out of and off of it. There are a couple extra antennae mounts bolted to the rear fenders immediately behind the back seats. I've scoured the parts books trying to find a part number. Picture of mount attached. Any help identifying these and/or finding a home for them is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another application is Part of this kit in Tb-11-5820-890-20-29

Sincgars INSTALLATION KIT ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT MK-2327/VRC TO PERMIT INSTALLATION OF RADIO SETS:
AN/VRC-89 AND 92 SERIES, AN/VRC-91(DUAL) SERIES OR AN/VRC-92 (DUAL) SERIES

I would be interested in them and the reinforcement plates on fender that they bolt to.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks