• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Energy Suspension bushing # ?

ezgn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know the correct Energy Suspension rear polyurethane bushing number replacement kit for a M1008?

ezgn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I have checked the measurements the best I can. I thought the front rear spring was 1"3/4 the rear spring 1"1/2 and the bottom shackle 1"3/8, I must be wrong because I can't find the kit with these measurements. My measurements might be off. I will try again.

ezgn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I re-measured and I checked the manual. The rear shackle bushings take the same bushings. So it is either 1"1/2 or 1"3/8. CUCVRUS remembers them to be 1"3/8. I Think he is right. He has changed allot of them and my second measurement seems to confirm this. Any one else have any other thoughts would be great. Thanks.

cucvrus

I re-measured and I checked the manual. The rear shackle bushings take the same bushings. So it is either 1"1/2 or 1"3/8. CUCVRUS remembers them to be 1"3/8. I Think he is right. He has changed allot of them and my second measurement seems to confirm this. Any one else have any other thoughts would be great. Thanks.
They are not a bank breaking item. But if they are wrong return them. Are you trying to change all the bushings? That would be why I would just buy the kit I mentioned. The shackles may not come with the kit but I think I have steered you in the right direction.

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I ordered from ORD for my springs.... can't say for the shackle because I replaced it and it already went to the scrap yard.

(GU38001-B) Greasable Bushing, Bolt, & Sleeve Kit for both spring eyes of GM Rear Springs - 1.75" and 1.5" eye sizes

ezgn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you install them yet? Would like to know if they fit. I'm about to place an order for my mate.
Read my post on the right Energy Suspension Bushings. It will give you all the correct information for stock springs. Mine is a 1986 M1008

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks