• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rear exhaust to a stack help

n2ojunkie

Ok I have a m185a3 with the na multi with mid exhaust lol, it goes from 4" into a muffler and out into 3". I want to change it to a stack setup due to the sute I have all over the back of my truck. Any sugestions on hwo to conver it? anyone have one there parting out or throwing away? All I really need is the part from the manifold out of the fender, I can fab up the rest. I thought about just cutting what I have and turning some of the bends to try and make them work. but I dont want to cut and find out it wont work and then I am stuck with a truck with no exhaust, and then I would have to pay out the big $ tos get it going again.

n2ojunkie

Its about 5-6 hrs for me but I have a friend in bowling green and I go that way on my way to TN. Let me know what you have and we might work something out. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks