• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear fender fan motor part numbers?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can someone give me the part number and or source of the rear fender condenser fan motors?
I see the fan motors for the sponson mounted condensers and the compete fender condenser ass. but not the part number for the fan/motors.
It's probably right there I just can't find it.
I get nothing when searching for the Unimotor (four Seasons) numbers that are on the motors

DREDnot

I read somewhere that those fans/motors are unobtainium. Guy got ahold of the manufacturer and they said they are only available as the condenser assembly. sounds crazy but I filed that fact away in my memory

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter

part numbers for both fans, and an additional fan assemlby with 10" blades that has the same motor.
None of them show up in ebay, but I know a couple years back I purchased one of each of the 3 numbers (and have used several of them since)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks