• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rear goat covers

Jericho

Am in for one to start, If they can STOCK some then they could be ordered any time, The profit margin would be the same, I will want another one or two within a few months . If they were to establish a site for orders on here or ebay then Pay Pal could be used and I think you would exponentially increase the sales

Superdave

goat cargo covers / based on having 10 made the manufacture wants 410.00 us . they want 50 % down , they said they
could quote on the end panels as well . I think we can still get the end panels with out to much difficulty . so the hard part is
how many do we purchase , how do we come up with the funds , I could purchase them through my busness and you could
pay for them will visa , only I live in Canada , and there is a cost to me to use visa , or maybe well can pay them directly ,
I will call them tomorrow . the company is c.r.daniels inc. / thanks rick shaw

So are these made in Canada or the US ?? Where would they be shipped from ??

mutt_r

Èarlier I tried to figure out if there is an interest in canvas covers for carrier and tractor, made in the USA by the original material and blue print. But the interest was extremly low. So I am interested in a vinyl cover for my carrier if it comes complete with the end curtains (same color). What would be the price for this and shipping from MD to TX?

And what about the top plus doors for the tractor? Or is there any hidden source where I can get them?

wsucougarx

Ok, did they already complete the covers? Did they give you any indication when they would post them? Just let us know when but don't list the link or the mods will be all over us.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Thanks for the update. Rick Shaws Auto.

So what do 10 of them cost before shipping?
Did the vendor give you any hint, on material, color, w or w/o end curtains and such, for what they were selling?
Then if we found a centrally located MV parts dealer that would be the middleman (with a markup to cover costs of forwarding the covers) it might still be a possibility.

Also being of the canadian persuasion, do you see many sankey trailers in your area? I think they were a Canadian MV thing. I have a British Champ and they are known to have pulled sankey trailers.
It would suck to ship them twice, but its better than no cargo cover at all.

RICKSHAWSAUTO

never seen or heard of a sankey trailer = but I have 2 dew trailers / google shaws auto Winnipeg web .
c r daniels is the manufacter , contact if you want pam at 1 410 416 2100 ext 316 / maybe you can
change her mind . I want 2 covers I have end curtains , we talked about green vinal /

Jericho

Check the British MV sites, Sankey is a British used trailer, still watching the rear canvas saga, cant believe they don't want to just list their tops on their site, they certainly must sell/advertise somewhere ?

wsucougarx

Well, if this doesn't pan out, anyone know of a cover that may work with the dimensions of the carrier? I know there was a cover that was brought up a few months ago but it escapes me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks