• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rear light 101a4 broken

k1hb

must have backed up into a plow, what a shame!
where can i find replcmt? made by aurora, beautiful and sturdy thing!

fred

3dAngus

Huh?

You got a picture of that 101A4? No, can you provide several pictures of it. I've never seen one. Are the lights the same as on any other trailer?

I would love to see it.

If it is a standard MV light, I have one like new. If it is the LED type military new standard, I have one of those too.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That 101A4 looks an awful lot like an M1101/02. Was it a limited item or was it just later designated as an 1101? If they are the same tail lights as an M1101 you might have better luck searching as an 1101/02...

JFMickey_D

If they are the same as the ones on my M100, I have two originals sitting on a shelf. Light housings, bulbs and pigtail wiring harnesses. PM me for any more info.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, using a TM, it looks like you need,
NSN 6220013723883 part# 12375837 TAILLIGHT, VEHICULAR COMPOSITE MARKER

Very very common. Available new from any good MV parts retailer.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM me your CC# and I'll call Saturn Surplus, and order it for you. :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks