• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rear seat info

alltheway82nd

I have an M1009 that is missing the rear seat. Upon doing some web surfing I have found an article where the 3rd row seat was used from a suburban 1990(pre 91) and it will fit with the exception on the front mounts. The suburban has clips and the blazer has bolt type...this can be swapped and it will fit. As the odds of finding a nice 3rd row seat and maybe matching front seats , are more promising this is my plan .I thought I would pass it along if it helps anyone. I would also be interested in buying the front mounts of an old rear seat if anyone has and is willing let me know. Thanks all. Larry

cucvrus

Front hinge mounts are welded fast to the front of the tubular rear seat lower frame. WOW thats a mouth full. I have salvage rear seats. PM me with what you need.

alltheway82nd

Cucvrus...I may have a original seat for sale to me from another SS member who PMd me..I will get back with you after that if it doesn't work out or what I get needs some help..thanks in advance for your help PS if this works it will avoid any needs to modify which would be better..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks