• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rear soft door install

tkdtim

So I had my 2 door m998 delivered last week and had a 4 man kit waiting for it. Running into problems with the rear door strikers lining up with the rear door handles. Both sides the same. The door appears to be in the correct place based on the alignment with the frame, but the door handle sits about a half inch higher than the striker. If no one has ran into it before I'll grab a picture tomorrow.

tkdtim

024.jpg025.jpg026.jpg First picture is some mystery brackets I found under the rear seats. Other pictures is where I believe the top striker bolt should be the bottom one, but there is no other hole higher up. Drill it out and through the C pillar brace?

Action

the top bolt of the striker should be about the middle of the rear seat brace, through the c-pillar brace. PM me your email, and I can send a pic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks