• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear springs and all associated parts for a deuce....

Alexander

I purchased a complete rear assembly, carefully cut at the frame... wheels, axles, springs, rods, etc. I'm just keeping the wheels and axles. If anyone wanted the other parts, they can have them for just the per pound price of the steel. I hate taking something to the scales if someone else can use it. You would have to pick it up at my place in Omaha.
Alex
T 402-312-5942
grossmanalex@qwest.net

Alexander

RE: Rear springs and all associated parts for a duce....

Send him my way... but it might be too long of a drive unless someone is going through Omaha.
Alex

Alexander

RE: Rear springs and all associated parts for a duce....

Maybe he needs a M151 power plant with radiator & transmission or a hummer front end... those are going cheep, too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks