• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear wheel bearing numbers?

red devils dude

here

The wheel bearing #'s are,
Timkin #'s
The races are the same so you can reverse the hub to rum 11.00-20 tires
The bearing supply companys will tell you that you can't run a 392 bearing with a 3920 race. Just ignore them That's what they al came with. I don't have the wheel bearing seal #'s yet but i do have the sizes so i just have to look them up.

Trango

You know, I was working on my trailer project this weekend, and I had just banged out the races on the SECOND and final hub (in preparation for swapping them), I stopped and looked at the races. They are the same!!!! I was like, I. am. the stupidest. person. alive. I can't believe I didn't check the first set.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bomar, if you find something on the seals, speak up! No one has found anything yet. I went through the CR catalog and found nothing right.

baja_power

This is true. they spent an hour and 45 minutes cross referencing every hose they had to find a hose that was compatible with ATF, right size AND USCG approved. all just to buy 4 feet of it..

red devils dude

Inner seal Front axle National oil seal#'s
There is many seals that work here the difference is upgraded designs, but these #'s are all the same size.
I have the axle pinion shaft seal #'s in my shop i'll get those to you soon.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, I have the National # for the inner seal at home. I do know they discontuned it. I haven't been able to find the outer seal #.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks