• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear wheel bearing numbers?

red devils dude

here

The wheel bearing #'s are,
Timkin #'s
The races are the same so you can reverse the hub to rum 11.00-20 tires
The bearing supply companys will tell you that you can't run a 392 bearing with a 3920 race. Just ignore them That's what they al came with. I don't have the wheel bearing seal #'s yet but i do have the sizes so i just have to look them up.

Trango

You know, I was working on my trailer project this weekend, and I had just banged out the races on the SECOND and final hub (in preparation for swapping them), I stopped and looked at the races. They are the same!!!! I was like, I. am. the stupidest. person. alive. I can't believe I didn't check the first set.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bomar, if you find something on the seals, speak up! No one has found anything yet. I went through the CR catalog and found nothing right.

baja_power

This is true. they spent an hour and 45 minutes cross referencing every hose they had to find a hose that was compatible with ATF, right size AND USCG approved. all just to buy 4 feet of it..

red devils dude

Inner seal Front axle National oil seal#'s
There is many seals that work here the difference is upgraded designs, but these #'s are all the same size.
I have the axle pinion shaft seal #'s in my shop i'll get those to you soon.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, I have the National # for the inner seal at home. I do know they discontuned it. I haven't been able to find the outer seal #.