• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Winch TM

Dock Rocker

Is there a TM for the rear electric winch? I have been looking for the last few days and I can't find one that addresses it.

I would appreciate it if anyone knows if there is one.

Thanks.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
fig 256, 257electwinch2.jpg in TM9-2320-387-24pelectWinch.jpg

Last edited:

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have had guys put series 18 winches on the rear with a plate mount and up to 12k winches with the Reese hitch kit

Guyfang

Staff member

Ok, just what do you want? A TM about the winch, ( troubleshooting and parts,) or a TM on how to install the winch depicted in the TM?

Has as anyone looked in the -10, -12, or -34 TM, normally, I think it's appendex A, for a listing of related TM's for this truck?

The TB, for the winch installation should come with the installation kit. As I have only seen one rear winch (and I am not a truck guy, so wouldn't interest me if I saw it) on this kind of truck, it might not be a common kit. Maybe when I get home, I will take take a look see. Might be intresting.

Another hint. Look at the cover of the TM's, for a different model truck, WRW, (With Rear Wench). There may be a TM just for this type truck. But if you can not find any model truck with WRW listed next to it, your chances are slim and none of finding all the documentation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks