• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear window lock bead

spankybear

Does anyone know if there's a commercial equivalent to the rear side window seal lock bead? I need to remove one of my rear side windows and the lock bead is in a million pieces. Or is there a surplus source?

spankybear

McMaster Carr has something similar to that. Not sure if it's the same though.
That's the gasket with the lock strip/bead built in. I am looking for something like this here but I don't know if the below will work. Mine is dry rotted all to heck and may not be able to see what I have. I don't want to disturb it until I find something. I may have to just replace the whole gasket.

http://www.crlaurence.com/crlapps/s...5&History=30587:19748:19783:20834:19783&pom=0

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks