• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

reasonable price for a Deuce

metromack

What do you think a fair price be? Installed spin on filters
air assist steering new master cylinder new airpack and new canvas for the back. It's 1 1970 a35a-2 with a winch non turbo.
Known problems rusty fuel tank leaking rear wheel seal and front wheel boot. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Flyingvan911

Mis-spelling "deuce" usually cost an extra thousand. I would guess $5,000 or so because or the air assist steering. The torn steering knuckle boots are a piece of cake. If you can turn a wrench you can replace them. Search for the "stepxstep" thread.

skinnyR1

In Ct, a winch truck with air assist in decent shape is worth around $7k. Maybe a bit less due to non turbo. There are alot of condition variables tho that would adjust price.

Jeepsinker

I wouldn't sell that truck for less than $6500. Keep in mind that is sight unseen to us though and I would also clean the fuel tank out and fix the boot and wheel seal first. It would help if you post some pics of the truck, but be careful not to turn this into a classified ad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks