• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rebuild Kit For Ross Steering Gear

Memphisdoug

Does anyone know if there is a rebuild kit available for the Ross steering gear in my M51? I'm having some problems with it and think I may need a rebuild. If it is not available where should I look for a new steering unit?

Memphisdoug

Still Hoping For An Answer

I'm still hoping someone can give me an answer to this. I've seen rebuilt steering boxes for sale on Ebay but not the kits to do it.

Memphisdoug

Thanks for the reply Trango. Does anyone know the model number for the old style Roass Hydrapower unit? I can't get to mine right now to look it up.

Memphisdoug

Parts On Order

Thanks for the reply Topo. I called up Memphis Equipment and have the parts coming. They also had a rebuild kit for the control cylinder on the steering box.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks