• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rebuilding "The Buff" M149 Water Buffalo.

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bought a Water Buffalo a few years ago ($400), like an idiot, I just figured that was the going rate and I could find them any time I wanted one. So i took the double wall stainless tank off and turned the frame into a dump trailer bed. (Which is working out really well!)

but, I sort of want to re convert it. Looking for ideas, frame, or a water buffalo trailer that has a damaged or missing tank. Anyone have one sitting around?

The tank is in great shape. Need a new seal on the lid, but it is in use as water storage tank at the moment. Can be remounted easily.

61sleepercab

Iron planet has lots of empty trailers for bid. You can pick an item for viewing and hit the SOLD button and you can find out what items brought at closed finished auctions. That gives you a base price for what trailers are bringing. I got a couple of generator trailers with Hummer wheels for about $250 each a couple years ago.Lots of the trailers are similar in design. Hope this helps. Mark

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should be like a m105 but, I am looking for a water buffalo trailer.

I could make make a trailer for it easily, but I'm trying to undo a mistake by taking it apart.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks