• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rebuilt Injection Pump

Big Strapper

Folks,

I have an M35A2 with a White LDT-465-IC engine & would like to purchase a new or rebuilt injection pump, or have my pump rebuilt. The tech manual shows my pump code is E, the part number is 10935264-2. If I can determine the actual make & model on the pump, I may be able to have a local injector pump business perform the work.

Any info you could provide on the pump & sources for purchase/exchange would be greatly appreciated. Located in central Iowa.

wdbtchr

You better be careful, you're gonna get hollered on. Seriously what would it cost to rebuild an IP? The only price I ever heard about was the injector punp on a John Deere 4 cylinder backhoe at about $750. Course everything JD costs more, but remember, "Nothing burns like a Deere.":roll:

Westex

emr sent me my injection pump, and although it needed a little 'tweaking' it did not leak. And I have one POWERFUL deuce right now.

Parker2

It's my understanding that the hydraulic head on the pump is not rebuildable. I hope it's not true. Anyway your problem is probably the hydraulic head. You can find a take off at a fair price and replace yours, but follow the manual.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks