• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rebuilt injector pumps - maybe

GPrez

I appreciate the info, but a little late for me. I bought one for about $75 more a few months ago from Midwest Fuel Injection. They got good reviews from everywhere I could find and they are a Standyne Dealer. I noticed the dealer in the link specifically stated they were not a Standyne dealer so the parts they use could be questionable.

I had found several other places considerably less expensive, but after researching it and checking the BBB found them to be less than reputable. You guy's might want to check out this place on the BBB website before ordering just to be sure.

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Porky, I hope you're getting the message here. You're out of line and getting on peoples nerves. It's not like you're the SS Police. Enough already. Please....
Yeah, I'm tired too of his "minder ways" and "Glady Crabbitt" posture...

I posted a link to an eBay auction for CUCV parts and he busted my "newbie chops" so fast I got dizzy (didn't know "the rules" back then...)... :-x

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial

I posted a link to an eBay auction for CUCV parts and he busted my "newbie chops" so fast I got dizzy (didn't know "the rules" back then...)... :-x
You agreed that you read and would follow the rules when you joined, so "didn't know the rules" just don't fly, this is totally separate from the on going decision

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You agreed that you read and would follow the rules when you joined, so "didn't know the rules" just don't fly, this is totally separate from the on going decision
Yep, that's true, but my first sentence IS relevant to the other SS member's comment about Porky...

"Yeah, I'm tired too of his "minder ways" and "Glady Crabbitt" posture..."

Decision? What decision?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yep, that's true, but my first sentence IS relevant to the other SS member's comment about Porky...

"Yeah, I'm tired too of his "minder ways" and "Glady Crabbitt" posture..."

Decision? What decision?
Yes that is true, that's your opinion, that's why I ONLY address the last half of your post, two totally different subjects

bubba_got_you

[FONT=&quot]The situation has been handled and needs no more discussion. Some of these comments are borderline slander and that is wrong and this is not the place for it. Weather you agree with him or not there is no call for slander or name-calling. The situation was handled responsibly already by other members here. It is over, done finished, caput. Lets move on. [/FONT]

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
i ordered one today, if you order a heavy duty application,I.E. Jcode there is no core charge. just tryin to help others in the quest for an IP if this thread is not allowed im sorry. I thought that we were here to help eachother. just passin on my findings with this vendor so others can make a decision between rebuilding theirs and buying one ready to go.....
I thought it was to help other in MV world and keep them running and MC not some NMC in the bone yard if we cant help each other then what the point
I Thank you for your Information on the IP for J code GM IP.
I been around the block a few times and aways look for a better deal.
And to save money.2cents

Matt65

pump is in fired right up after bleeding fuel syst. runs a lot better than before! i will post pics when i find my cordaua
Any pics available?
My pump is near it's last breath. I will need to do something soon. Is your new pump working well?