• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rebuilt IP installed won't start

jooakes

I just installed a rebuilt IP and can't get the injector line's to bleed.
I've got fuel to the back of the IP (electric fuel pump ) and I see fuel in the return line when I unhook it from the IP but can't get any out to the line's. I have all eight lines loose at the injectors so I can bleed them.

I haven't put the intake back on yet so I could check for leeks. I don't see that it should be a issue. I can crank the engine over but no fuel.

The IP was rebuilt by a local co that's all they do is IP's got to think they know how.

I' ve read several threads on IP's that don't work
I checked the volts on the pink and green wire it's good
Don't want to take the top off yet to check return ball and cylinders but I can hear them working when I hook up the wire.
and yes I read the tm-34

ANY help ?:cookoo:

original

Put the intake back on, tighten all the injector lines, and bleed through the fuel filter housing. It will take some cranking, just take your time and it will start. I had the same issue when reinstalling my IP.

Barrman

The ones I have done required about 30-45 seconds total of cranking. I would crank 5 seconds or so, let it sit for a few minutes and repeat.

I really do think your on/off solenoid might be not working correctly though based on what you have written.

donalloy1

Put the intake back on, tighten all the injector lines, and bleed through the fuel filter housing. It will take some cranking, just take your time and it will start. I had the same issue when reinstalling my IP.

Just did mine like original stated and she popped off soon after fuel showed at Filter Bleed Port.
:popcorn:

jooakes

I finished putting it together and it's running . I let run up to high idle kicked down and I don't see any leaks.

It's ready to go back in the woods:driver:

thank you