• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Received my FL title today

sully199

Purchased on May 6th, took 9 weeks for the EUC, and today received the Fl title, Painless process, if you understand you have to wait on Government employees. When I called prior to bidding to ensure I understood the process and timeline, they told me about 8 weeks on the EUC. Then a couple weeks later BAMMMM, they were offering SF97 and titles.

New top and doors, sound deadening inside the vehicle and under the hood.

New paint

Install AC yesterday

Have the A2 bumper, searching for outer mounts!!!
image.jpg

orgnal

Purchased on May 6th, took 9 weeks for the EUC, and today received the Fl title, Painless process, if you understand you have to wait on Government employees. When I called prior to bidding to ensure I understood the process and timeline, they told me about 8 weeks on the EUC. Then a couple weeks later BAMMMM, they were offering SF97 and titles.

New top and doors, sound deadening inside the vehicle and under the hood.

New paint

Install AC yesterday

Have the A2 bumper, searching for outer mounts!!!
View attachment 586372
Congratulations !

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Glad it went smoothly, I've been signing FL titles for what seems like weeks. We are getting close to starting to get caught up...

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Watch out for the ban hammer. They don't like talk of anything title related to hmmwvs here.
Talking about titles for the newly released HMMWVs for "off road", like the DLA restrictions state, is okay. If the discussion turns to "on road" for the newly released HMMWVs then that is when the ban hammer is used.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dynamat. Inside the hmmwv all the outside noise is gone, all I hear is the Motor, the dynamite under the hood helped some, but still noisy as h@ll.
I laughed when I saw that you typed 'dynamite'. :-D I know it was a typo, but the visual of strapping sticks of dynamite under the hood of a HMMWV was somewhat amusing. ;-)

Mig1965

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the new addition. I've been reworking mine to a 4 man config and will title after I get an A2 bumper mounted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks