• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recent GL Deuce Sale Wow

jasonjc

It has ALOT to do with location I just got a M36a2 fixer-uper in norman , OK for $2300.00 the 35's went for between $1500.00 -$3000.00 most had winches.
So did I pay tooo much??????
If I did please don't tell me just shot me :( :oops:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
well, assuming that's real and legit, someone put a LOT of trust in a pair of gauges that can be easily swapped........

houdel

$8855 for a DEUCE! Somebody is WAY out of thier mind, unless there was some way to certify that was the ORIGINAL mileage and hours, which I somehow doubt.

Jason - with the way GL auction prices are going, it sounds like you got an OK deal!

ida34

It is even missing the light switch. I have an extra I could part with for about $750 if anyone knows the high bidder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks