• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recent purchase

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Options: sell the tracks to a Sherman owner, scrap the rest; find a M4 missing running gear and two to make one; repower and sell/use as a dozer or winch tractor.

jhooah

In the interim, weld in a seat, add a Deuce engine and transmission in the back and go have fun.
I have an M4 Sherman in the back yard that could use boggies and the finals drives (only if they fit the M4....) I suspect that is the remnants of the high speed tractor though, and those parts are not interchangeable with the exception of the sprockets and boggie assemblies perhaps. Only way to be certain is parts number comparison.

Example: Bradley M2 and MLRS are currently made by FMC and although the final drives from the MLRS fit the Bradley M2, you have to switch pairs due to gear ratios.

V/R W Winget
Carrollton Va. (All the way across the states, another problem with picking it up...sigh)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks