• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recently acquired Pioneer Tool Trailer

txm37

I recently scored a couple of pioneer tool trailers with a buddy about a month ago and wanted to share some of the pics as well as update pics since i have already stripped and primed mine. A search of all of the posts on these leaves me with a couple questions. Does anyone have a pic or reference material showing where and what markings go on these trailers? Also does anyone have a copy of the manual? I see where some have it in a pdf but haven't seen any responses. I already have the manual for my other M116A2 (genset) which covers the chassis under the pioneer tool trailer. Would just be nice to have the actual manual for it.

Had to throw in a pic of it behind the M37.

Attachments

txm37

Ok. It's been a while since I updated this post so here is an update. I'm still trying to get a copy of the manual. I've filed a FOIA request since that seems to be how others have got theirs. The manual is even restricted to those with access to the govt manual database. That aside after the holidays I was able to get it painted. As for the markings that was a tough one but I was finally able to locate a painting TM that referenced these trailers (I think its in the TM section here). Is said the markings are the same as a M101. Some where else also said there is a 18" star on the roof as well. So that's how its painted now. Since the data plate on the rear door wasn't in the greatest shape I scanned it and had it recreated. Today while getting some parts for the M37 I discovered there is another data plate that's supposed to be on the front of the box with trailers dimensions and its specific to the tool trailer. I got a good pic of it and am going to see if I can get it recreated as well. Here are some finished pics.

Attachments

MDSA

Very nice. Makes me wonder what I should do with my tool trailer. I hesitate to repaint it since it has a 4 color camo pattern on it now.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
made that trailer come alive. thanks for sharing you have to love them so neat. its bigger than the one i have so make sure you get that tm manual.. might be both together im not sure.

glassk

I recently scored a couple of pioneer tool trailers with a buddy about a month ago and wanted to share some of the pics as well as update pics since i have already stripped and primed mine. A search of all of the posts on these leaves me with a couple questions. Does anyone have a pic or reference material showing where and what markings go on these trailers? Also does anyone have a copy of the manual? I see where some have it in a pdf but haven't seen any responses. I already have the manual for my other M116A2 (genset) which covers the chassis under the pioneer tool trailer. Would just be nice to have the actual manual for it.

Had to throw in a pic of it behind the M37.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...trailer-needed&p=458456&viewfull=1#post458456

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks