• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recommend Ford GTB "Burma Jeep" Section

hvygunner

The Burma Jeep seems to be getting a bit more attention these days. Perhaps it's time to break it out into its own section in the WW2 area. 2cents

Best regards,

SGT B

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Other then a couple owners giving it more attention how do you figure this?;)

hvygunner

You know, I just don't have an answer for that one, other than it would show the world that the admin folk in these here parts are attentive to the needs of us mere peons...

Mebbe get a few more back on the road to tick off the liberals...

'Cause, otherwise, you'll have these really ugly Fords wandering around looking for canon information for their restoration...

(I still kinda like the second reason...)

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like the Burmas but theres very few. You should contact Jack at Jacks govt surplus in Tucson. He has a couple.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks