• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recommended dose of Diesel Kleen to fuel tank for 6.2

biped

1 oz per 3 gallons diesel? I can't remember and I haven't been driving the truck lately. Diesel Kleen says 80 oz services 250 gallons diesel. Mild climate. I think that's what it works out to be. Any reason why it would be more or less?

Biped

CUCVLOVER

Just dump some in and call it good. I never bothered to measure it out in any diesel. 6.2 Detroit, 6.6 Duramax, 7.3 powerstroke, tractors and equipment I just dump some in and run it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I switched to Optilube and started with double dose then per instructions per gallons added. Stuff is not cheap is the only reason for me.

MarcusOReallyus

Eh, Drock? Did you miss the thread a while back about that? Lubricity tests showed MMM reduces the lubricity of your fuel. It's not a good thing for these beasts!

Still use it in my gassers, though.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still have a small stash of whale oil here.

That's all I use and it's 100% natural so it's good for the environment.

Drock

Eh, Drock? Did you miss the thread a while back about that? Lubricity tests showed MMM reduces the lubricity of your fuel. It's not a good thing for these beasts!

Still use it in my gassers, though.
No I didn't see that. I only just recently started using MM in place of 2cycle oil. I've bin nursing a leaky injection pump throttle shaft. The 2cycle oil would slow the leak, MM stopped it:shrugs: Perhaps I will use a mix of the two?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks