• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reconection Switch (Phase Selector)

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone ever attempted replacing the reconection switch (Rotary Switch). If so any insider help would be appreciated. Contemplating doing this, depending on Part availability (WB Parts wants 325.00) and price.
Thanks Bob.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think speddmon has some complete boxes that he may be selling or even parting out.

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think speddmon has some complete boxes that he may be selling or even parting out.
Yes he did and I got one from his yesterday, installed this morning and everything is running Fine. Close call, thought for sure there was more damage then the reconection (rotary switch). As always my thanks to all who help make this possible.
Bob.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad to hear it's going again.

What else did you find?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm glad I was able the help you out with the parts needed. Sounds like you are ready to rock-n-roll the next time there it a power outage.

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You did us a solid. This is my back up unit, which is also set up for a friend to use. Unfortanetly duing Sandy, he was out for several days, in the midst he switched the rotary phase switch while unit was running. Any way your part was what was needed, we then hooked it up and ran his house for 6-hrs today. I must also say that box you got made was great, fit like a glove. Again thanks.
Bob.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks