• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

recoved m1009 from NJ

jooakes

Just got my new truck home from NJ.
The batteries are new but dead. It wouldn't start it when i got them charged so i checked glo plugs all were dead changed them out started right up. Drives great trans sticks a little I think from sitting so long looks like 02 or 04 written on the fuel filter. only problem i see is the amp meter is maxed out possibly over charging.

Attachments

rickf

with the engine off turn the headlights, blower and anything else you can think of for about a minute. Turn it all off and check each battery separately and see what it reads. If they are substantially different then charge the lower one up to match the other one. Otherwise you will end up overcharging the best battery. Once they are equalized you should be good to go after that.

Did you get it from Bordentown?

Rick

jooakes

thanks rick I'll try that next.

mistaken I have 3 guards I only need 1 so i might swap one or two for an antenna. if you know were i can get one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks