• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovered XM963 deuce prototype today.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'"m gonna guess the brakes are activated by a wedge that gets pulled in between the shoe ends by the diaphragm.

Thanks for the images, JCjr.

Rick

barefootin

What are your plans with it? Restoration? Thing is pretty cool looking!
He won't have a chance to do anything with it. He will be visited by the men in fancy black SUV's asking him politely to cease and desist with his plans. The knowledge of how they got the 10 lugs on a 2.5T axle, brake actuation, and the secret of the door must never get into the hands of the steel soldiers forum members.

So hurry up John before our opportunity is lost :grin:

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Nothing,just got the title.I am busy building 2 humvees,working on a m548,trying to sell a bunch of 939 series trucks,and run my excavating business.Too much going on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks