• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovering 105, Question

zb39

getting 2 105's next week. Does anyone know the outside to outside measurement for the tires. Need to know if they will fit between the fender wells on our 20 ft trailer. We only have 81.5 inches between the wells. Actually I think the deck is only 81.5 inches wide, not counting stake pockets. Thanks in advance....... Brad

dlawbrey

m-105 width

I just went out and measured my 105. It looks to me like you are in luck as mine is 78-79 inches wide at the outside of the tires. I had to eyeball it as I was alone. If it is a flatbed trailer with no sides on it it would be no problem at all, as long as you got at least half of the tire on the trailer and cross chained it securely it would ride with no problem. The tag shows the outside of the box as being 83" and the tires sidewalls are well within that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks