• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovering two M923's

lost in the bush

We just got our Paid In Full receipt for the two M923 we won in Ohio.

Now we need to figure out how to get both of them back with the least number of employees road tripping..

What is involved with towing one M923 with another? It is a 174 mile trip

indy4x4fab

Banned
Yes, I have the correct feet for hemmt / tank tow bar to fit the m35, m54, m809, and m939, as well as the larger feet for the m911 threw m920 series.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You will feel better if you have another driver with you. A tow bar would work, though. Make sure you have nice heavy safety chains...I'm talking like 3/4" diameter...to make sure the truck follows you somewhat in case of a tow bar failure. Good luck! :driver:

lost in the bush

I just received PM from another MV member. We struck a deal to have him pick up and
deliver the two beasties for a price we could not refuse.. In fact unless he siphons fuel from someone else tractor he may be going in the hole.

indy4x4 fab..Mike says Thank you for the offer. He said to stop in and pick up a couple of hour range passes. he will be in Friday and all next week.

Derrick112 If sets are available please PM me as to your price and what hoses I will need to purchase.

carbonraptor

know anyone in washington that could deliver a m925 to beaverton oregon? truck runs and drives but seems to have problem with high range. does not want to shift easily and certainly not high speeds like 30 max, 140 mile trip