• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery Mission - Atlanta to Southwest FL M923 & M925

jwesley74

So we purchased our 1st M923 in October last year. Drove it home from Huntsville, AL to Port Charlotte, FL on November 6. No problems. Had a blast with the truck in different events and camping! Kids loved riding in it. Got it stuck one time that required a 20 ton excavator to get it out. Sadly we sold it on Tuesday. Almost brought a tear to my eye when I saw it loaded on the low boy. But then yesterday, we bought TWO more! :-D We are planning our rode trip to Atlanta in the coming weeks. We have to recover both trucks. Fortunately, we have hunting property near Macon to stop off and give the trucks a once over before the 500 mile trek back to Port Charlotte, FL. Just wanted to get feedback on who might be along the I-75 corridor from Atlanta to southwest FL in the event of problems. If anyone has a tow bar setup, just in case, we might need to borrow/rent/buy, please let me know. One truck's description says it has a radiator leak. Hopefully we can make it to our property to assess the problem and make repairs. We are looking forward to having these 2 home to play with.

CATpower8209

Just want to give a shout out to jwesley74, i bought the m923 he was bringing down, very straight up guy to deal with, awesome communication, truck was in awesome shape, everything he said it was, thanks again!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks