• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery of FRANKENSTEIN M37

MDSA

Picked this up this afternoon. Not sure if it runs. I want a few parts off it, but if i can't get it running, the rest will be for sale. Has Deuce axles and tires, a six cylinder Chevy, maybe out of a cckw?. Good hood, steps, fenders, bed is very solid but has been modified. Has deuce transmission but also came with a M37 transmission, great battery box, Pintel, 100 amp generator and regulator.

Attachments

MDSA

NDT,

Not sure, I may want them for my M37, (need to compare all my 900X16's), but they are brand new, have flaps, and one still has the military sticker on it, and won't shipping to TX be a problem? Never shipped tires before.

MDSA

Ok, I have an extra set stored out of the weather. Let me dig them out and get a picture to you. Do you only need the bumper halves? Any of the other hardware?

I'm not sure what they are worth. Haven't thought prices yet.

What about shipping? Any preferences?

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I have an extra set stored out of the weather. Let me dig them out and get a picture to you. Do you only need the bumper halves? Any of the other hardware?

I'm not sure what they are worth. Haven't thought prices yet.

What about shipping? Any preferences?
Brian,

I would only need the right and left bumper halves. I will PM my email address and phone number so that you can send me pictures and we can talk prices and shipping.

Bert

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got my parts from MDSA (Brian), thanks and the rest of ya'll need to see what you need as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks