• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery of M105a2's from Nellis, NV

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I headed out at 0200 from the house and I got to the GL lot at 0920. Got loaded up and tide down and headed for home at 1040.
Went thought a rain storm, that was not fun. Found out the windshide wipers on the truck do not work worth a Dxx!!!!
Got home at 1830, long hard day and 555 miles on the Deuce.

The two trailers are nice with all the bows, sides and Nice covers!!HA:smile:

The truck and trailers weight was 19990lbs

I did see this place that had Deuce on sale 3 of them at a time!!!!!rofl

Well that is about it. Good road trip!!:driver:

Attachments

Ressoldier

Islandguy-I know the ones I have seen there ar Nellis have required and EUC as well as the M101's. I did see one M101 that didnt have the EUC identifier on it but that was the auction after I won mine. I am still waiting for my EUC to clear before i can get my M101.

M35A2- AZ- Nice recovery, looks like you had it loaded pretty good. Did you leave the sides and bows on to keep them from bouncing around in the bed? I know the reason for taking the tarp off and trying to figure out for when I do my 101 recovery if I want to leave the bows in place or lay them in the bed of the trailer.

Last edited:

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M35A2- AZ- Nice recovery, looks like you had it loaded pretty good. Did you leave the sides and bows on to keep them from bouncing around in the bed? I know the reason for taking the tarp off and trying to figure out for when I do my 101 recovery if I want to leave the bows in place or lay them in the bed of the trailer.[/QUOTE]

Ressoldier- I took the ends off to hold the covers down and the one bow on the towed trailer thinking it my hit the one up high. But I just did not take the time to pull the sides.
It was hot and I just wanted to hit the road.
Do not think it hurts having the sides and bows on it, the end off may help you a little in gas mpg.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks