• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery Planned From Madison, AL to El Dorado, AR This Saturday

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
David, any specifics on your plans? Driving Oh-9 and towing it back? Got tools and parts? Sounds fun.

Kenny,

Taking my Van loaded with tools. Buying from a private party. Truck looks to be in great shape and has been taken to several MVPA gatherings. My brother and I will be leaving at 6am ct and headed towards AR. Plan on going Hwy 72/ US240.

andy3

David, I can't wait to see the results. I'm excited for you Sir. You have prepped well and will do fine. Call me with any questions.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
David just hopeing and praying you don't have as much excitement as Andy and I .
Be safe have fun

icecreamman

I just searched and found out that my posts have been deleted. Just go to a Chinese restaurant within 40 miles and ask how to get in touch with a white guy with a Chinese restaurant. They all know "DayWay".