• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery successful!

67_C-30

I went and got my M101A2 from Warner Robins today, and the trip was seamless. The trailer is great. It doesn't even look like its ever been used. The paint on the floor even looks great. The brakes work great, all the lights work great (even the blackout lights) and it has brand new looking tires. Well worth $411, IMO.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sounds like you met John M.
It's always a pleasure to pick up from his sites...he's a good troop.:-D

Looks like you made a good score...congrats!!:grin:

67_C-30

Sounds like you met John M.
It's always a pleasure to pick up from his sites...he's a good troop.:-D

Looks like you made a good score...congrats!!:grin:
Yes, I dealt with John when I recovered my M1009 and the M101A2. He's a great guy to work, and has been very helpful. The ol' M1009 pulled it great. She grunted a little getting off the 80/22 bypass up that big hill getting back on 280 when we were headed home, but it handled those hills on 96 with no problem at all. I filled it up when I left, and it had a little under 1/2 tank when I got home, so I was very impressed!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks