• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery trip from Columbus

ida34 said:
I was carrying all my spare parts including a set of brakes shoes and seals. :driver:
Chuck, you travel like we do. all the parts and pieces that can be shoved in any availible space. and sometimes thats not enough. like the time a couple guys kept someone up till all hrs of the night just so he could get them some GL1 gear lube on a wrecker recovery trip!

diego127

Trucks look real good. Hope I have as much luck as all you guys have had getting them home. Picking mine up in June or July, depending on EUC's. Heard GL is backed up so much that SF96 are currently free. Anybody else hear this also? Looking at bringing home 2 m35A2"s. 1970 Kaiser wo/w multi and a 1971 Gen wo/w Multi. Wife looking at me as if I lost my mind. Laughed and says I don,t look at her that way anymore.lol. I will probably tow the other one home with the other if she is up to it.( Refering to the other truck) Will bring extra tools,fluids,etc. Will have pictures of the sisters when I get them home to post on the site. Getting anxious and can,t wait to be an ex virgin drove it home player.
Could be the best or worst nightmare of my life but I am in it up to my neck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks