• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery trip this morning, Camp Dodge, IA

sarge_3ad

Recieced my PIF invoices yesterday for auctions event 4600 & 4721. A friend and I went to Canp Dodge this morning to pick up my new M105A2 trailer and Onan 3kw diesel generator. The whole trip went smooth and when we arrived, SSG Birkenholtz was on his way out to the yard to retrieve my equipment. First we went in and SSG Birkenholtz checked out my paper work and drivers license. Then he jump on his for llift and went and retrieved my trailer.

As we were hooking up the trailer, SSG Birkenholtz then went and retrieved my generator. The whole thing went very smooth and we departed Camp Dodge. Funny thing about leaving was no one check me out at the gate. Didn't have to show my ID, insurance, or bill of sale after I left the yard. We just drove on out.

I pulled the trailor home with my new F150 Ford Pickup. The trailer pulled really well and very smooth. By the way, I'm going to leave the generator on this trailer and fix this trailer up to haul tables, lawn chairs, grilling stuff, etc. for camping. I'll pull this with my M109 when I go camping. I have attached some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments