• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red ball rally (Gilbert, Pa.)

dblcamaros

Hey all SSers..... If any one that is planning on heading to the Gilbert rally and wants to meet up to convoy there, please let me know. Maybe we can meet somewhere and roll together. I am located about an hour or so roughly SW of Gilbert. If need be and you are on your way there and need to stop for a break or whatever, you are welcome. If you are from out of state and plan on leaving a little early you can even pitch a tent in my yard if you like. ( sorry but house not big enough )( bring hot dogs or what have you and you are welcome to the grill or fire pit, so long as we have no burn bans in effect) Just throwing it out there in case needed. But would definately convoy with anyone that wants. We would just need to figure out a place to meet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks