• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball Rally in Gilbert PA

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Any other Steel Soldiers attending the annual Red Ball Gilbert, PA show? Set up is September 15, show dates 16-17. Each year the event emphasizes a particular vehicle or two - this year it is the M151 and the M422 Mite.

I'll be there - inside the building. Although weather is usually clear - when l'm vending several tables full of books I can't take a chance on a shade tree protecting the inventory!

Hope to see many of you there!

David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

HAWKMAN

I'll be there @ end of J row, might be bringing the HAWK this year...if anybody needs me to bring any CUCV parts or HUMVEE soft doors let me know...fingers crossed on the weather... see everyone there! :grin:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there Friday and Saturday, same location against the fence on the east end.

Will be bringing NOS geared lug nut wrench sets, and some NOS HMMWV scissor jack sets as well. Maybe some odds and ends radio gear.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there from Thursday on. Does anyone have a set of wooden poles for a GP small or just a wooden center pole?
I actually have a canvas gp (medium or small, not sure anymore) with all the wood poles sitting at the house in NJ....... I would let it go cheap....... pm me.......

As for Gilbert, I will be there from Thursday on...... I am leaving for NJ on September 10th, then heading to Gilbert the evening of the 14th...... I can bring anything in the classifieds to save shipping provided its paid in full prior to my departure on the 10th...........

Z

Last edited:

Grimm21

I hope to make it there Saturday always looking for the next great deal but not sure what I'm looking for but I will know it when I see it. Just cant let the wife know I got a great deal on something rusty or green. LOL

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I hope to arrive Thursday night and if not, Friday morning. This is assuming some major disaster doesn't befall us that makes me go elsewhere.

PaFarmer

I will be there Friday morning. Picking up some M3A1 scout car parts and looking for more. Then headed to Ike's farm and the Liberation of New Oxford for the weekend.

major519

I'll be down from Canada, first Gilbert show for us!
Looking forward to it, hopefully see some familiar faces from other shows.
Looking and interested in all things M274 Mule, especially 4cyl stuff and 106RR mule specific items...
-Chris

LanceRobson

We'll be in our usual spaces right by the pedestrian gate just west of the main gate. In addition to Ed bringing the WW I through Vietnam collectable stuff we'll have assorted vehicle parts for M44 series, M715 stuff, CUCV stuff, a few M809 parts etc. I'm parting out a pair of badly rusted M1009s so if you need something from them let me know ASAP. I've got some good take-out instrument panels so if you need a gauge let me know and I'll see what I've got. I'll get more of the prices posted and list more items over the weekend.

Some of the items:

NIB Generator ground rod slide hammer sets $30.

NIB RAK 30 Ration and hot water heaters, the newer 30 amp ones $80

NIB Golight 24/12 volt remote control spotlights, $110

Hot water and fuel fired personnel heaters. Some very good used, most new, various sizes. Let me know what you are looking for.

Good take off deuce spare tire windlass, $15

NOS fuel/water can tripods. Useful for fuel cans for tent heater or for water cans to set up a hand wash station.

5-ton jack shaft, good take out. Will fit M809 or earlier. $50

Deuce jackshaft, good take out from an M35A2. $50

NOS M809 or earlier power steering pump, $50

NOS M809 fuel filter housing, $20

Medium steel tow bars, one used, one new in the crate. The new one is complete with 1" and 3/4" adapters and both large and small axle clamps. Both have the MWO applied.

20' slave cables. Two pin and NATO, price varies by condition.

Lance

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I am packed and ready to set out for NJ and then for the show....... I will have a good cross section of all the stuff I have advertised as well as additional goodies....... I will even have some of the deuce/5-ton A-frames sets with me too!........

Also, check with me before buying elsewhere---- I do beat out other prices!!!

I will be in my usual spots in the Z section...... look for the green lifted suburbans with Nebraska tags........

Z

art

Looking forward to another great show
I will be at the usual spots C21-23, right at the gate and on the left just past the food vendors.

For Sale OD Stuff -pm for details-
M105a3 / M1061 Trailer Brake Shoes - Nos $30 each
PSP Runway Mats, 10' rusty 2 each $100ea
Silicone Brake Fluid - MIL SPEC
DOT 5 Super Fresh Mfg Date
Pints, Quarts, Gallons

US Padlock Sets, Keyed alike, 2, 6, or 10 locks in a set.
Keep all of your MV’s & stuff lock up with only one key that fits all the locks in your set.

Mermites, insulated food containers, metal. Parts- Handles
Magazines, Supply line, Motor Pool and Military vehicle
Military books
Tank Periscope M16c
Sextant - Bubble Type WWII Bendix Aviation Sextant.

Looking for:
Mermites - broken/crushed to use for parts with or without inserts &insert lids
Mil Padlocks - Keyless, Cut or Broken padlocks for parts -American Lock

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks