• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball Rally in Gilbert PA

catskillpond

I have a 816 fuel tank if any one needs one needs slight repair on bottom where supports are let me know I will bring it to the show . Also looking for vise for front bumper.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Got about 90% loaded today. I probably won't have a chance to get on line before arriving at the show. All I can say is....I got a lot of stuff.

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
I'll be there with M151 body panels. Will also have 2,000 lb 8' ratchet straps and M151 bottom rear seat cushions in canvas.

Guy

mutt1966

Ill be there Thursday till the Sat. Spaces D-1, D-2 if anyone is interested in a 100 Amp system for there M151A1/A2 Ill bring it along...
O&O Scott

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Started the packing already, it's going to be tight - I won't have a truck for this rally, only my Sentra so I'm going to pack it solid full of wares!

I will have for sale:

geared lug nut wrenches and handles NOS, HMMWV jacks and handles NOS, WWII radio gear and accessories, misc. desert and digital uniforms, M37 rear diff, lots of small odds and ends

I am looking for:

new or exc. canvas carry bags for TA-312 field phones (I need 2-3)
GRR-5 radio accessories, especially an original AC power cord
kevlar PASGT helmet in size Large
Coleman lanterns and single-burner camp/backpacking stoves, especially looking for military-type lantern
Vietnam-era field gear for the display, let me know what you have
all the poles and hardware for GP Medium tent

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kublos Surplus will be there with all kinds of good stuff! Come down and check it out. Spots f and g 10 thru 12. Just look for the tractor trailer loaded with parts!

acesneights1

Gonna be heading to Matawan NJ Cheesequake State Park fter Gilbert. Staying there for the Diesel Nationals at English Town
No matter how I mapquest,google bing whatever...Keeps trying to take me on Garden State Tpke. No can do with big RV.
How can I go to Matawan from NJ without going on GS pkwy ?

Another Ahab

Gonna be heading to Matawan NJ Cheesequake State Park fter Gilbert. Staying there for the Diesel Nationals at English Town
No matter how I mapquest,google bing whatever...Keeps trying to take me on Garden State Tpke. No can do with big RV.
Does I-95 do it at all?

Another Ahab

The GS is a toll road, isn't it.

There's a way-finding app called WAZE, that has a feature called something like "Avoid Tolls". You might look that one up (it's a free app), and see if that helps:

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are allowed on garden state parkway with an RV. No commercial trucks up on the higher end of parkway. I run that road regularly with an RV.

Vintage iron

Is anyone looking for a 5 ton three color camo cargo cover? I have a Heavy Duty GMA take off. The GMA covers are a heavier weight material and the the seams have reinforcement stitching. The cover is a take off and needs rubber cord, but you can't find the good covers anymore. $600. Cash

mydingo

Been going to this show for the last 5 years this will be my first year as a vendor. Looking for a set of brackets to mount a winch on my M923.

Matt make sure you stop by and say Hi.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks