• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball Rally in Gilbert PA

Another Ahab

An actual paper road atlas. They never let you down. Them crazy fancy gps's never know their up from their downs.
I have one somewhere that was my fathers...lol
i wonder if you can even buy them locally anymore.
It's funny, because likely nobody much carries map books anymore.

If the "lights" ever go out, we'll all be lost as H***!

M37Dodge

My son and I will be there looking for Ben Hur trailer stuff. If anyone needs Dodge WC/M37 differentials, let me know ASAP and I can bring them to the show Saturday. I have a M37 pto as well...

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Great show. Got to catch up with a lot of folks and have a good time, but as usual, I was busy. I got caught up in loading at the end and missed saying good bye to a bunch of you.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, great show. Good to see everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a mug on the kitchen counter on the side of my truck next to the cook stove. Nice strategically placed mug I must say. Will serve many nights of hot chocolate by the campfire...

Another Ahab

Drove the deuce to the show on Saturday. As it is every year, a great show. Finding the custom Red Ball Rally coffee mug on the hood of my truck was a bonus.
I found a mug on the kitchen counter on the side of my truck next to the cook stove. Nice strategically placed mug I must say. Will serve many nights of hot chocolate by the campfire...
I get it. It's sort of like the Tooth Fairy, only it's a gift from the Red Ball Rally Rabbits.

Rabbit.jpg

Last edited:

acesneights1

Was A great show...somehow I spent 1200$ on stuff I didn't know I needed...lol
we left sat morning and went to the diesel nationals in englishtown which were awesome as well. Btw RV was no problem on the Garden State.
the Redball folks were great and it was a nice location. My only gripe/hope is that next year it's not the same weekend as The Diesel Nationals so we can stay longer and enjoy both events fully.

Another Ahab

Was A great show...somehow I spent 1200$ on stuff I didn't know I needed...lol
we left sat morning and went to the diesel nationals in englishtown which were awesome as well. Btw RV was no problem on the Garden State.
the Redball folks were great and it was a nice location. My only gripe/hope is that next year it's not the same weekend as The Diesel Nationals so we can stay longer and enjoy both events fully.
Pics of any of that; either one?!

Timberwolf22

Wanted to thank everyone at the event that helped when I was stranded on the side of the road on the way to Gilbert. Would not have made it to the show without the assistance, tools and determination of everyone that stopped to help.

I enjoy being involved in a hobby where people I did not even know kept stopping to check on the M35a3 with the flat tire on the side of I-33.

Awesome hobby because of the awesome people...... thanks!

Another Ahab

Wanted to thank everyone at the event that helped when I was stranded on the side of the road on the way to Gilbert.
Hey, Timberwolf22, I'm glad things worked out with your flat. I notice that you hail out of Kennet Square PA.

I haven't been up there in years. Is it still the Mushroom Capital of the World?!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I didn't see any pics posted recently from the show - the good news is, for once, I had a few spare minutes to take a lot of pics of things on display at the Gilbert rally, and there were some really neat vehicles there! Enjoy the pics!

BTW, as usual, it was a great event. The weather was perfect, there were a good amount of show-goers, and there were a record amount of vendor spaces as well. And also, there were a pile of great Steel Soldier members there who I love seeing every year. This truly is one of my favorite events to go to!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks