• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball Winter meet, Pa.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm there. Have to bring stuff up for people, plus get parts for my next project.

It's a nice little parts swap meet. Haven't missed it since its inception.

emr

The MTA is going to have a table to sell mta stuff and membership info and Spring show info We Love the Red Ball shows and do all we can to spread the word to support them like they do us. a GREAT Bunch for sure...The Red Ball has had some of the absolute best shows in the east for a very very long time. This show is a great way to start off the year...Randy

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am heading up to Red Ball next week. Anyone from the Md area heading up?? I am tired of being snowed in, reading MV and project magazines and making 2010 plans. Anyone need anything??
I am looking for a replica 50 cal and 30 cal BMG , so if anyone wants to unload one, pm me...

Last edited:

Wolf.Dose

As far as I remember, the RED BALL EXPRESS roads are in Europe. So how to have a RED BALL EXPRESS Meeting in the States? To my understanding it can only be a RED BALL EXPRESS MEMORIAL Meeting.
By the way, most of the raods of the RED BALL EXPRESS I drow ower the years in France and Luxembourg and Germany with my M715, some of them with my DKW Sport 250 of 1938, especially in Normandy.
Regards
Wolf

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
As far as I remember, the RED BALL EXPRESS roads are in Europe. So how to have a RED BALL EXPRESS Meeting in the States? To my understanding it can only be a RED BALL EXPRESS MEMORIAL Meeting.
By the way, most of the raods of the RED BALL EXPRESS I drow ower the years in France and Luxembourg and Germany with my M715, some of them with my DKW Sport 250 of 1938, especially in Normandy.
Regards
Wolf
Boy did you open a can of worms!! I went to the fall red ball and loved it. It seems it is a tribute memorial to the original express and MV's involved. I would love to drive the Red Ball in my M-2-4., but my wife would not like the open cab and what it would do to her hair...

mikes47jeep

im there!!, ok so who's bringing jeep parts for me??

by the way dan i'm going to run and pick up the top bows for you thursday, are there any other parts your looking for?

Mike

Wolf.Dose

Hallo atankersdad,
As far as i know from the history books a M-2-4 was not involved in the RED BALL EXPRESS, beside I enyoy that you keep such a truck alive.
Of course I'm to young to having been a part of the original RED BALL EXPRESS. But I'm too long in the MV bussiness to be called boy. I join MV Meetings with my MV's since 1978 and even in Germany there are not too many joining the meetings much longer than I do.
I join a meeting end of April this year where we will celebrate a and remember a good part of the RED BALL EXPRESS and the VICTIORY DIVISION in Luxembourg.
If you are interested to join, contact fax (+352)35 59 66 or QUADRIGA, E-MAIL: info@quadriga.lu.

Regards

Wolf

Canada just won the gold medal in ice hockey

jatonka

I'm looking forward to seeing Hawkman, Maddog308, A Tankers Dad and all the rest of the guys at Jim Thorpe (Redball Swapmeet) next weekend. been a long winter for me, I need a green fix. I will have my M35 parts with me and a bunch of RAM's manuals, JT out

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John, I have a couple nice stogies for ya. Look forward to getting out of the house as well, definitely need to get back into the hobby more!